With a signature in Outlook email, it’s easy for you to introduce yourself to everyone with some basic information like: Workplace, your position, phone number, your address or contact, etc. This is similar to the signature in Gmail email that we introduced in the previous article.
WHAT ARE OUTLOOK 2010, 2013 AND 2016?
Maybe Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 are not strange to office workers anymore. This email management process is the most widely used by many companies. Outlook organizes email, contacts, calendar, tasks, or what to do in the one place; hence implementing tasks related to email or calendar is very easy.
HOW TO CREATE SIGNATURE IN OUTLOOK EMAIL
- Open Outlook, go to File -> Options
- In Options window, choose Mail -> access to Signatures option
- To create new Signature. Click New then type in the name of the signature you are creating.
- After having created your signature, fill in basic information you would like to include with your email signature ( you can use formatting tools to create signature) and this is the result:
Note: in Choose default signature item, we have 3 options:
- E-mail account: If you’re using multiple e-mail addresses on Outlook 2010/2013/2016, select to create only one signature per email address.
- New messages: Select the signature appropriate for sending emails
- Replies / forwards: Select signatures appropriate for replies or forwards
After that, click OK to save your signature and the result would be like:
Hope that after reading this article, you’ll be able to create multiple creative and unique signatures and impress your customers with them. Next time, we’re going to guide you how to backup and restore signature in Outlook 2010/2013/2016, follow us to receive the latest information.